Tuesday 28 February 2017

Task 4 - Surface and colour samples

In order to prepare myself for the final piece, I began making surface and colour samples in order to use on my final piece. I thought back to what techniques I had used in the practice assignment, and this based my ideas for the final textures. I used materials such as standard paper and tissue to use as a textures for my colour work. In order to put down the colours, I used Watercolour paints and chalk to put the colour on the chosen textures. While my choices were not very varied to say the least, I believe they should be effective when photocopied and added to my final piece.


1 comment:

  1. Your skills can be certainly seen by you in the job you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they feel. All the time follow your heart.
    ANIMATION SERVICES
    ANIMATION SERVICES in USA

    ReplyDelete