Tuesday 28 February 2017

Task 5 - Alternative environment 'flats'

To adequately prepare to create my 3D environment, I began to sketch the different ideas for my final 3D piece. Since I had chosen the Roman walled city theme for this assignment, I chose to sketch buildings that were seen and built during that time period. As such, I chose to draw a Colosseum, a Aqueduct, a Pantheon and a Wall that would fit the theme and would serve as the wall around the city in the final piece. I used the images taken and put onto the group mood board to base my drawing's off.
I drew the initial drawings onto paper with a standard HP pencil. I drew a 3D template beforehand, in order to give the drawing a level of 3D. I chose to go over the lines multiple times, in order to make the drawing stand out more. I then added light lines to some of the drawing's, in order to give the buildings a more weathered look which would enhance the realism of the drawings.






1 comment:

  1. You truly helped me understand this topic with your well researched post, thanks for all the good work.
    ANIMATION SERVICES in UK
    ANIMATION SERVICES in India

    ReplyDelete