Tuesday 28 February 2017

Task 6 - Final 2D Design's

For my final piece, I decided to create a aqueduct with a large wall shown in the background to show that the aqueduct is within the confine's of a walled city. This is to adhere to my chosen theme of a roman city within a large wall. I began by creating 3 2D piece's, which would be combined and stood up to create the final piece of the assignment. I began by creating the bottom of the final piece. I used chalk in order to create the outline of where I want the textures to go. I also colour coded the ares in order to ensure I put the right textures in the appropriate positions. I applied the same techniques to the other two 2D designs.



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic website. Plenty of helpful info here. I’m sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks to your sweat!
    ANIMATION SERVICES
    ANIMATION SERVICES in USA

    ReplyDelete